Sunday, November 18, 2012

My rage I posted in my presentation on SD.

All Directioners are like a family to me. Like yeah we have drama, some hate one another over liking the same boy but its like what the bloody hell are you fighting about? For example, if two girls like Louis, they fight over who loves him more and act like they own him. No, his heart is to Eleanor, yeah he loves his fans too but he doesn't know half of us walk this earth. I know it's hard to get through your mind and I constantly think about it too and it hurts me inside that I love them so much, think about them 24/7, and they don't know I exist. They are the ones that cheer me up when I'm sad. I can be sad about anything and I watch one interveiw which ends up being like ten more interviews I watch and I'm suddenly better or I re-watch the video diaries for the hundreth time, they put a smile on my face. Expecailly Lou and his immaturity, Harry cheekyness and slow speaking, Nialls quietness in interviews because he's afraid is he says much he will say a curse word, Zayns' chillness, and Liams honestness and not to mention hotness.
When I meet a new Directioner, it makes my day. They have changed my life so much I can't really explain what they mean to me in words but I can only feel it. I could go without meeting them if it meant losing them if that made any sense. Like if I ever met them and it meant after I meet them I have to stop being a Directioner, I wouldn't meet them. These lads receive so much hate it is not even funny and not to mention that the fans do too from their peers at school. We love them because they put a smile on our face like they don't. I could be getting bullied for the rest of my life and still have a smile on my face everyday because I think of One Direction, the video diaries, interviews, quotes, just the THOUGHT of them makes me smile. Their music doesn't always relate to what I'm feeling but it's like my mental medicine, may not fix me being physically sick as in I have a cold but as I said, when I'm sad, they fix my problems without actaully talking it out or whatever.
Yeah I know I'm writing a lot but I really just needed to get it out. We have the best fandom out there, but also the creepiest if you know what I mean. For example, this fandom knows the boys blood types. Heck I don't even know mine! Then some girls hacked into a 'secure' airport camera just to watch Harry do nothing. Just sit there. Sometimes I worry about people in this fanbase. I read this story a couple days ago of a girl being bullied for liking One Direction so much she hung herself. That's sad. People shouldn't bully people for liking something you don't. I mean it's not like we bully them for having 'swag' and wearing their pants so low their plaid boxers show. Or girls having so much makeup on it looks like they fell into a mud puddle and never watched it off thier face. Those people bully the girls (and some boys) who love someone who actaully make them happy because of people like you. WHAT IS BLOODY WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS?
This rage is not over. I will be adding more and more as life goes on. I'm so unchuffed with this fandom right now. Even Directioners bully other Directioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment