Friday, October 5, 2012

#PISSED

Okay so I really hate how one of your 'friends' think your not a real directioner because you list their favorite last. Niall is still cute but I'm a directioner, my heart changes over who my favorite is. Like I'm starting to favorite Zayn instead of Louis. This is an on going battle with us directioners. It's hard to pick one because they are all so amazing.
What also really irritates me is when I say 'I like Lou.' And there's some other chick who is like 'Louis mine!' And you just think, 'he's not yours, he's not anyone's to keep.' If he is 'anyone's then he is Eleanor's... Or Harry's... I just think that that is another really annoying thing about fellow directioners.
I could continue on with this rage and I probably will in more posts because people are SO ANNOYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment