Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sometimes all you need is a fresh start.

Now that I'm at a new school, I think it's time to push my past away and be the real me. I'm tired of hiding and still being who I was these last few years. New friends hello, and old friends, you were nice but you just aren't the same anymore. I won't forget you because the good memories with forever be there. Goodbye Facebook, I can't stand to see people status's get hated on. It disgusts me to see the girls photos where they try to seek 'male attention'. New number, Don't want my past making its way up again. 'The past is the past and the future is present.'♥
I am who I am and I won't change that for any one. Yeah, I'm American but I speak with a British accent because I want to. I say 'bloody' instead of a curse word because thats just ME. Don't like me? Then go. I don't want to see your face again. I hereby declare that I will NEVER change myself again for anyone.
Last year, I completly gave up on everything, yeah, I might have 'smelled' or didn't dress very classy - I stayed to what felt comfortable; Sweatshirt and Jeans. Because I completly gave up after many many long years of bullies. There was this kid named Connor Rice, we went to daycare together for many years, he bullied me. In sixth grade, (this was 2 years ago) he died. His sister posted on facebook a couple weeks ago saying. 'Don't bully, it's what took my brother.' And I thought, It's like karma right? I would have never expected Connor to be the one who was getting bullied - He seemed so strong on the outside. I know that might be bad to say about a dead person but it's true. I would never bully someone because I know how it feels, it doesn't feel very good on the inside, sometimes on the outside. I want everyone to take a moment to send prayers to Connor's family.
...
I also really wanted to say thank you to One Direction even though I know you probably wont ever read this, but when I started watching your video diaries, listening to your music, you really put a smile on my face, I know that I won't ever get to meet you but I won't ever loose hope. I love every single one of you boys in your own amazing way♥
When I started to become a Directioner, I thought it would just be a small crush that I soon got over. Nope. I thought completly wrong, I have a One Direction Infection and even though it sounds like a deathly thing, the thought of it puts a smile on my face as I think:
"I've never been so inlove with four British people and one Irish lad. I never expected to be inlove with such full-hearted people."
I don't ever have a sad moment, but if I do, the Up All Night album magically heals me.
A little message:
Bullying hurts, if you see someone getting bullied, so and tell that bully to stop.
Oh, and you can't forget the death stare!

4 comments:

  1. Okay first of all WTF!?? second of all who does this referr to??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people. Including you.

      Delete
    2. And 'second of all' not everything I post here is referring to you.
      Oh and I thought you were a better friend than that, Lindsey. Just leave me alone and go talk to Tessa your bessstttt frriieennddddddddd.
      I can't stand to listen to you and your mixed freaking thoughts. Hate me all you want because 'I ruined your phone'.
      Nemi would be really cute and I always thought that.
      I was agreeing with you all this time even though I have always thought they were cute together from the first time I compared the to.

      Delete
  2. Okay look at my blog!!! AND they would not be!!!!! oh and she's not my best friend.

    ReplyDelete