Friday, September 21, 2012

Some Questions I found...

1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now? Because I'm trying to figure out why I am confused.
2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone? Yeah if 'Wake the f*** up' from your best friend counts.
3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care? *Blond Moment* Is 'significant other' your like boyfriend/girlfriend?
4: Do you find it easy to trust others? Yes unless you've lost my trust.
5: What were you doing at 11PM last night? Sleeping.
6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you? Probably some random animal I found.
7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on? It honestly depends how deep in the relationship I was.
8: Are you close with your dad? Not really.
9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right? No ): *Forever Alone*
10: What are you listening to? Gotta Be You by One Direction
11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it? Energy Juice. (Gatorade, Powerade, etc.)
12. Do you like hickeys? No. I mind them gross.
13: What time do you go to bed? My bed time is 8:30 P.M. -__-
14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down? My 'friends'.
15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both? Depends but I usually use one. My right.
16: Do you always answer your texts? Yes. Unless someone really pisses me off.
17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for? No. I haven't been in a serious relationship yet. I am only 13. And my first real crush is Louis Tomlinson I must admit!
18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? Yesterday afternoon.
19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them? Yes - five guys that go by the names Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Liam.
20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night? I wonder what it would be like to meet One Direction..
21: Is anyone else in the room with you? Nope. I'm anti-social when I'm home. Unless my friends chat or text me.
22: Do you believe what goes around comes around? Yeah. It's called Karma.
23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now? Yes. Alot.
24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with? Yeah. This girl named Ally Victor. She had straight out told me that she was never really my friend and I wasn't 'friend materail'.
25: In the past week, have you cried? Yes. Just yesterday actually.
26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing? Striped shirt that is grey and black with a blue-green tank top after.
27: Do people ever call you by your last name? No. They can't even pronounce it.
28: Is anyone ignoring you right now? A lot of people.
29: Do you have a best friend? Honestly. I think were in a fight right now. I don't even know.
30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed? Nope. Haven't had a first kiss yet.
31: Who was your last call from? My mum -_-
32: Are you mad at anyone? More like their mad at me.
33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you? No /:
34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday? Well my last boyfriend will be 14 on their next birthday.
35: How many more days until your birthday? Too many. Mines on August 27.
36: Do you have any summer plans yet? Yes. One Direction concert in Seattle.
37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex? No. I met someone at my new school that's a bloke but I don't think well ever be good friends. I think it would be fun to have a guy friend.
38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now? No.
39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone? Um, I keep my diary in between my mattress's.
40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone? I could answer this if I kissed someone before!
41: Do you think age matters in relationships? No but like only if it was like a 10-20 year age difference... *cough* Harry Styles. *cough cough*
42: Are you available? Yes.
43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended? I'm in middle school grade 8...
44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get? Tongue.
45: Do you believe exes can be friends? It depends on what kind of relationship you had. Like love, deep romantic love, or like sexual relationship....
46: Do you regret anything? Not liking One Direction from the beginning.
47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? Trying to figure out whats on my mind.
48: Did you ever lose a best friend? Almost. But good thing she's over those days(:
49: Was your last kiss a mistake? Psshh.. No! When I kissed in Louis Tomlinson in my dream it was meant to be! Lol... But no. I haven't kissed anyone. What is with all these kiss questions?
50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like? He doesn't even know I exist! )':
51: Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry? If there were camera's in posters then yes.
52: Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed? Urgh. No.
53: What was the last thing you ate? Last nights dinner. Lol. Now its like four in the afternoon.
54: Did you get any compliments today? No. I stayed home sick /:
55: Where are you going on your next vacation? When I go to the One Direction concert...
56: Do you own anything from other countries? Does 'Made In China' count?
57: Are most of your friend guys or girls? Girls
58: Where have you lived most of your life? Washington, USA
59: When was the last time you took a long drive? Don't member.
60: Have you ever played Spin the Bottle? Nope. I have a boring life.
61: Have you ever TPd someone’s house? I've always wanted to but I'm too big of a wimp.
62: Who do you text the most? My 'BFF'
63: What was the last movie you saw? The One Direction documentry.
64: What’s preventing your current boyfriend/girlfriend from going back to their ex? Don't got none. *Sigh*
65: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in 2010? One. It lasted a couple months but we didn't really say anything to eachother. LOL.
66: Is the last person you kissed younger than you? How many more of these stupid kissing questions are there?
67: Do you curse around your parents? I'm not aloud to so I just say them in my head.
68: Are you happy with where you live? No. I want to move back to the valley. The northside sucks! /:
69. Picture of yourself? Too Ugly.
70. Are you a monogamous person or do you believe in open-ended relationships? What? *Blond Moment*
71. Have you ever been dumped? Yes. Lol. His mom told him to.
72. What do you most like about making out? ANOTHER M.F. KISSING QUESTION?
73. Have you ever casually made out with someone who you weren’t seriously involved with? Maybe if they were a member of One Direction.
74. When you kiss someone for the first time, is it usually you who initiates it or the other? -_- Kissing questions why you so many?
75. What part of a person’s body do you find most attractive? They're Heart. (Okay. Thats not supposed to sound creepy.)
76. Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed? My mum.
77. Had sex with someone you knew less than an hour? The hell? I'm 13! I haven't done that!!!! Grr.. Some of these questions.! I bet you guys have gotten a kick out of some of my answers!
78. Had sex with someone you didn’t know their name? *Last Answer*
79. What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face? One Direction.
80. Would you get involved with someone if they had a child already? Umm, what kind of question is this?
81. Has someone who had a crush on you ever confessed to you? Nope /:
82. Do you tell a lot of people when you have a crush? Ha! I can't trust anyone with that!
83. Do you miss your last sweetie? Nope!
84. Last time you slow danced with someone? Does in a dream count?(;
85. Have you ever ‘dated’ someone you’ve never met? Yes. I was stupid back then.
86. How can I win your heart? Take me to a One Direction concert.
87. What is your astrological sign? Virgo.
88. What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Sleeping <3
89. Do you cook? Raymond noodles. Yea!
90. Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no communication? Yes -_-
91. If you’re single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship? Sometimes I do but then I remember that you need to wait for the right one(:
92. Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly? Huh?
93. What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest? What do you mean by that? I'm going to say carrots and move on..
94. Name four things that you wish you had: One Direction, One Direction, The chance to meet One Direction, and One Direction.
95. Are you a player? No. Because if I even get a chance with a guy I wouldn't blow it.
96. Have you ever kissed 2 people in one day? No.
97. Are you a tease? No.
98. Ever meet anyone you met on Tumblr? Don't got one.
99. Have you ever been deeply in love with someone? Yes, Louis Tomlinson.
100. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with? Nope.
101. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs are nice and friendly(:
102. Are you too shy to ask someone out? I prefer guys to do that.
103. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes.
104. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe? I like beautiful better.
105. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was in relationship, would you go for it? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
106. Do you flirt a lot? I barely talk so why would I flirt?
107. Your last kiss? In my dream w/ Louis Tomlinson. Problem?
108. Have you kissed more than 5 people since the start of 2011? One Direction is now on my mind. 5 people(:
109. Have you kissed anyone in the past month? No):
110. If you could kiss anyone who would it be? Louis Tomlinson.
111. Do you know who you’ll kiss next? My next boyfriend hopefully.
112. Does someone like you currently? This guy at my school asked for my number...
113. Do you currently have feelings for anyone? Louis Tomlinson.
114. Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings? Serious relationships.
115. Ever made out with just a friend? Nope.
116. Are you happier single or in a relationship? I couldn't tell the difference.
 

So yeah, I figured I would do one of these. Alot of my answers I found funny. Oh and All true!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment