Thursday, September 27, 2012

Talk About Awkward...

Okay so last night I was texting one of my ex's Austin and I told him he should get a quiff and he's like whats that and I'm like 'look it up!' then hes like 'no' then i'm like 'fine' then he's like 'yeah wanna date' and im sitting there like 'tf?' and replied 'no because you wont do something as simple as look that up' and hes like 'i'll look it up if we go out' and i just wanted to scream because this guy irratates me sometimes. but i couldn't scream because i was at the races with family and it would be weird and random.
anyways, i responded 'no' and he's like 'plz' and then i had to put my phone away because this was 'family time' then when we got back in the car to go home i texted 'sorry had to put my phone away' and he's like 'its okay' then stopped texting me.
WOW. and the funny part was his facebook says he's in a relationship. :L

3 comments: