Friday, September 21, 2012

Some little things about me!(:

So, If you couldn't tell - I'm a huge directioner. Why? Alot of things. List them? Too many. But its basically just their personalitys. If I ever met them, I probably would fan girl. But I wouldn't ever take the boys for their fame. I would treat them like I treat my friends. I'm not the type to use people for their role in the world unlike most people who would use them for their own gain. I'm not saying everyone is like that but some people are and it sickens me.

Every post there will be a new GIF. This one I find quite adorable!(: Niall's laugh is more addicting than cinnimon altoids. (In case you were wondering - I am addicted to cinnimon altoids. They're amazayn! Hah!)

Posting everyday won't be a problem for me as long as I remember. I already have 20 pageveiws it says.. I made this late last night.. I will try to set up a question box thingy and I will answer any questions you have in posts.

Well, want more info?

Name: Kassidy (No. My last name is not Tomlinson.)
Age: 13 Years Young
B-Day: August 27
From: Spokane, Washington
Favorite 1D member: Kevin the Pigeon <3 Jk jk!! I love all the boys but Louis is by far my favorite.
Other: Theres not much. I'm a quiet person but I have a loud mind. So I decided blogging!(: I don't think I would ever tell anyone I know in real life this blog. I honestly don't care if you share this blog because this is my 'online journal' I'm going to call it. I won't ever be all 'Dear Diary' because thats stupid and retarted. I will also give my opionin on alot of things like Telly shows, books, movies, etc. I have a small british accent when I speak. So alot of words I say aren't in the 'American' dictionary of speaking... I might do a post on that.. idk..

No comments:

Post a Comment